1. You are eligible to submit this form if you have incurred a loss as a result of your investment with Investment Intelligence Corporation d/b/a ProphetMax Managed FX. This includes membership fees.
2. Please fill out this form completely. Additional information will be requested if this form is incomplete or otherwise insufficient to process your claim. You must respond to any request for additional information; if you fail to respond, your claim may not be processed.
3. You must submit documents to support your claim. Types of acceptable documents may include, but are not limited to, bank statements; wire transfer receipts; emails or correspondence from any of the defendants acknowledging receipt of funds; correspondence from financial institutions referencing the investment; or, any other documents supporting your claim.
4. This form requires you to specifically identify any and all amounts invested, any and all amounts paid as membership fees, as well as any and all amounts charged back or returned to you. The documents you submit should reference any monies returned.
5. While we prefer electronic documents for more efficient processing, you may also submit your claim by mailing your form and documents to:
Guy Hohmann, The Hohmann Law Firm LLC, Norwood Tower 114 West 7th Street Suite 1100 Austin, Texas 78701
6. We will acknowledge receipt of your claim form and documentation via email. You should be aware that it will take time to fully process all of the claims, and the work will be done as promptly as time permits.
7. A "Claim Determination" will be sent via email outlining amount of claim accepted, if any, for membership and investment amounts paid.
8. Any "Claim Determination may be objected to by emailing the Receiver (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 11:59 p.m. (Central time) 60 days after the Bar Date.
9. We will continue to keep you updated through the Receiver's Facebook site and through the Receiver's website (www.prophetmaxreceivership.com).
10. If any of your contact information changes, please notify us immediately.